I am happy to accept returns, just contact me within 14 days of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the return.
Please ship returns back to me within 30 days by TRACKED mail.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. After 30 days I can't accept returns.
Custom orders can't be returned unless they arrive damaged or defective.
Additional non-returnable items:
• Free gifts or promotional items
• Gift cards
• Commissioned Artwork or Jewellery created specifically for you
IS IT FAULTY?
If disaster strikes and your item arrives damaged during shipping please take a photograph of the problem and contact me immediately at email@example.com and I will be happy to help, either with a return, a replacement or a refund.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs and items must be returned by a TRACKED method.
- Please send me the tracking number of the return as soon as you have it.
- Please make sure goods are well packaged to avoid any damage in transit.
- Good that arrive damaged will not be refunded
- If the item is lost during return shipping no refund can be made. You will need to claim from your shipper using your tracking information.
If returning an item from outside the UK please clearly mark parcel with 'RETURNED GOODS' so that any customs fees are not applied to the returned items. If custom fees are applied the item may be refused and returned to you and you will not be refunded.
If the item is not returned in its original condition, if it's damaged during return shipping, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Refunds will not be given if the items are returned damaged or arrive after 30 days.
Any queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org